I bought this top at the Haiti relief last night, and just knew it would go perfectly with the Reek boots I've been hoarding.

lotd-01192010

Details: Hair by Truth, top by fri.day (part of the Haiti relief fundraiser), jewelry by Miel (previous 50L Friday item), jeans by Coco, boots by Reek (previous 50L Friday item, but I believe they've been released in the store), rose by Illusions (adjusted to fit in the mouth), skin by Curio, poses by [ImpEle].

If you would like to know anything about the look, or have any other question you'd like to ask, feel free to ask via formspring. It's easy to ask, you don't have to log into SL, and you don't even need to leave your name. (Or you can ask me by IM'ing me in-world too!)

1 comment so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    This is a great post thankks