The RL family is gone, things are back to normal, and my SL inventory has exploded over the Christmas/New Year holidays. I am drowning in gifts, freebies, CSR things and purchases I needed. It will definitely take me forever and a day to get caught up. However, my new years resolution this year: Organize my SL inventory! :O

lotd-01032010

Details: Hair * by Truth, top * and legging things * by Luck Inc., coat by Niniko (from the Winter Choice 2009), boots by Shiny Things, skin by Curio, ears from Wynx.

Items marked with a asterisk were received as review copies.

If you would like to know anything about the look, or have any other question you'd like to ask, feel free to ask via formspring. It's easy to ask, you don't have to log into SL, and you don't even need to leave your name. (Or you can ask me by IM'ing me in-world too!)

No Comment.

Add Your Comment