Honestly, my looks lately are so relaxed-looking, I wonder if I should even blog them. But, it matches my moods, the holidays always gets me down.

lotd-12132009

Details: Hair* by Truth, scarf by Reek (from the Down the Chimney Hunt), sweater dress* by BOOM, jeans by Zaara Indian Couture, footwear by Surf Co., headpiece by Evie's Closet (from the lucky dip in store), skin by Atomic (previous group gift), poses by [ImpEle].

2 comments so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    yay, you're back! please keep blogging your lotd, I love your style!

  2. gravatar

    ALWAYS. I repeat ALWAys! Blog your relaxed stuff. that is why I love your blog. I can always find something I would actually wear in RL. Comfy and casual is pure <3. Your blog is fantastic dont change a thing... Only do tell which last call jeans it is you wear so often. you can still get them at yard sales and stuff and I love them!