I've been meaning to post this for a while now, but I have RL family staying over for the month who doesn't seem to understand why I spend so much time in front of a computer. So between SL, Aion and email checking, my online time has been pretty limited. And, my looks are very relaxed looks lately, to make up for the RL stress that always comes during the holidays for me.

lotd-12052009

Details: Hair* by Truth, belt* and sweater dress* by Luck Inc., shoes by ETD, prim nails by Pixel Mode, jewelry by Illusions (I recently read somewhere that this set was retired?), jeans by Last Call (no longer available), skin by Belleza, poses* by Glitterati.

Items marked with * were received as review copies.

1 comment so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    I know you can't get these at the store anymore but can you tell me which last call pants these were? I love the color and you can still get lastcall at yardsales and stuff. Thank you so much.