Hi guys! So, its been a while since I last posted - my PC finally gave out on me, and will cost a fortune to repair, to the point where I am considering buying a new computer in the upcoming months. I have a spare computer, which doesn't like to run SL very well - so I shall be attempting to blog my occasional LOTD posts from there. Hey, it's about quality, not quantity, right? :D

I wandered into Discord yesterday, on a mission to find a gift for a friend, and somehow left there with a handful of items for myself. I swear, this place is so cheap and full of awesome, its worse for my linden balance than BareRose is. XD

lotd-12312008

Wearing: Headband by Chapeau Tres Mignon, hair by Zero Style, dress and fuzzy thing by Discord, necklace by luc, bracelets by Draconic Kiss, anklets and shoes by Maitreya, prim nails by Pixel Mode, pedicure by Skin Within, ears by Illusions. See the In-World Locations page for where to buy information.

No Comment.

Add Your Comment