So, I've had a notecard about a particular dress in my inventory for a really long time now, and while I was on my shopping spree the other day, I decided to finally go check it out. OMG, its so awesome - I love it. It has one of the crotch prims that I'm not usually not to fond of (because I can never get them to fit right), but this one is sculpted, and I think it looks great.

lotd-12062008

Wearing: Hair by ETD, ears by Illusions, dress by League, necklace by Genesis, bracelet by Shiny Things, shoes by Storm Schmooz, prim nails by Pixel Mode, face light by CogNation. See the In-World Locations page for where to buy information.

4 comments so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    I can’t figure out who made the dress. Am i stupid or what?!

  2. The creator is Nena Janus, and can be found at this location: League, FairChang Lost Isle (116, 227, 31)

    It's called the Sinaed Dress v.2, if you have trouble finding it in the store ^^

  3. gravatar

    Omg I love that dress, I might have to buy it...

    I hate you Sai :p !

  4. gravatar

    So short, it doubles as a nighty. And as you've mentioned wanting to respect his privacy, I wont' make any comments alluding to the boyfriend. <3