Halloween is coming, and I'll be dragging my boi around to Halloween themed sims tonight (mainly Octoberville, if we can get in this time), so I wanted to dress according to the holiday. Witch costumes and bloody outfits are a little too cliche for me, so I opted to go with something a little more normal. It's Halloween inspired and fun, but not over the top.

lotd-10262009

Details: Hat by Illusions (I modded this hat a bit to be smaller to sit just on top of the head), hair by Truth, scarf by Armidi (modded slightly to be smaller, purchased on the website ShopArmidi.com, unsure if its in the store), dress by Luck Inc., earrings by Alienbear (Halloween item from last year, I heard they are now in the ModVend in the store), stockings and shoes by Miel (stockings are a Halloween item on The Deck sim), prim nails by Pixel Mode, bracelets by Ducknipple, poses by [ImpEle].

1 comment so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    I love the tribute to autumn in the neutral browns, you look adorable!