So, this is something that I've been wanting to do for a while. I originally created my alt, Nuai Kumaki, to pose with me in my store ads, but I've been bringing him out quite a bit since then. He has quite a growing inventory, and I think the guys need a few more posts for them. Nuai's looks will probably be rare here on Fashion Labyrinth, but I do plan on bringing him out a couple times a month or so. So, Nuai's introductory look! :

lotd-nuai-11062008

Wearing: Outfit by Last Call/Moderno (no longer available, but could be found at SL yard sales - I personally bought this at the closing sale, and gave it to Nuai recently), hair by Naughty, skin by The Abyss, shoes by Adam n Eve. See the In-World Locations page for where to buy information.

2 comments so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    Gives a new meaning to "boy toy". XD

  2. LOL, Indeed! XD