Okay, I just KNEW when the new adorable cuteness from Tuli came out, I had to blog it. :D I have such a soft heart for adorable flowy dresses. XD

Tuli - Amy

Yus. The new Tuli "Amy" dresses. ^^ I admit though - I was a bit worried when I bought these. They appeared to attach to the dreaded pec attachment, which I hate. But, I bought them anyway and found they attach to pelvis! Yay, bonus! :D This prim skirt does so much better with my AO than most other dresses like this. It doesn't show any of my hip when I change poses. I liked it so much, I actually bought it in Cream, as well as Rose. Which, if you know me, is rare, because I only usually buy one color of things - black. XD

I love, love, love, love this dress - and I think everyone should have this in their fashionista closet. :D And, omg - it's a total steal at $175L each! Definitely makes a broke-from-Truth-sale Sai very happy. ^^

What: Amy in Cream and Rose - $175L Each
Where: This new Amicitia collection is only available at her Amicitia location: Tuli, Amicitia (122, 168, 28)
What Else: Ears by Illusions, hair by ETD, necklace by Caroline's. See the In-World Locations page for where to buy information.

No Comment.

Add Your Comment