My computer died on me a few days ago, right when I had soooo much to blog! TT_TT So, I've been stuck with a crappy spare computer that doesn't work well with SL. But, my PeeCee is fixed now, and I'm ready to go blog again! :D

adamneve-racy

First up on my to blog list is this adorable little "Racy" dress by Adam n Eve. I love, love, love little dresses like this, that show a bit of cleavage. And, sachi, the amazing designer behind this dress, really knows how to make one's bewbs look totally cute. :D

This did come with a micro-mini skirt option as well with a single crotch prim, but I much prefer the cute flexi dress, so I only pictured that one here ^^

What: Racy in Pink - $350L
Where: Adam n Eve, Genesis (183, 145, 38)
What Else: Hair by ETD, ears by Illusions, necklace by Beck's. See the In-World Locations page for where to buy information.

No Comment.

Add Your Comment