Yesterday, I blogged Novocaine's amazing clothing items in part 1 - and today is part 2, where I show you my favorite Hairs and Shoes! :D

novocaine-riko-haruka-edwina

Here are my 3 favorite hairs: Riko, Haruka and Edwina. I love, love, love, love, Riko. I wore it all throughout my post yesterday, and ever since then. The textures on these are really great, and I love the "Licorice" color. The price is up on the steeper scale at about $285L, but with the packs, you get 3 colors - so its worth it. :D

novocaine-dodgers

If there is only one thing you buy from there, get these shoes! I adore these shoes. Like, seriously. They come in several sizes so they will fit pretty much every avatar shape out there :D They have several shoes, but these are by far my favorite. Everyone should have a pair of these in their inventory. ^^

What: Riko in Darks pack - $285L, Haruka in Darks pack - $285L, Edwina in Darks pack - $285L, Dodgers in Soho - $425L
Where: Novocaine, Novocaine (103, 82, 24)
What Else: Dress by Novocaine, ears by Illusions. See the In-World Locations page for where to buy information.

No Comment.

Add Your Comment