Ki-Squared

Okay, I am seriously loving this outfit. The textures on the sweater are awesome, it has the bewb shading that I love, well done wrinkles, and omg - its cute! But, what I'm loving the most - is the pants.

I've previously blogged a pair of pants where the leg prims were super long, and attached to the upper leg. I had a problem with that, but couldn't think of a better way to make the prims work better and bend with the leg. Well, these pants by Ki-Squared has conquered that. They are split into two prims on each leg, upper and lower. And - they worked with any of my AO stands, as well as any sit I tried.

The jeans look adorable, and I love the fact that the pockets are actually on my butt, instead of halfway down my leg, like most SL pockets are. O_O I think having pockets on the butt is possibly what makes a great pair of jeans. ^^

The sweater comes in various colors to choose from, and the jeans come in either black or blue.... both with various sized, modifiable leg prims.

What: Dark Red Argyle Sweater - $75L, Wide Leg Jeans in black - $100L .... and I hear there is also a half off sale that ends today! Hurry! ^^
Where: Ki-Squared, Sensual Productions (16, 94, 25)
What Else: Hair by Truth, jewelry by Second Mirage, shoes by Armidi. See the In-World Locations page for SLURLs.

No Comment.

Add Your Comment