I've blogged The Crystal Queendom before, and I love their stuff. Its creative, and totally awesome looking. So, I recently went back and checked them out again. I was lucky enough to catch one of their sales after they released new stuff, so I got these at a pretty good price.

The Crystal Queendom - The Royal Pearl

I just *love* the cape thingie on this one! You can wear this with or without the bustle for the dress (I pictured the front without the bustle, and the back with it). It required some serious repositioning on my part, mainly because my avatar is so funky shaped, but it was worth it. ^^

The Crystal Queendom - Cleopatra

This one .... I can't really think of a time I would need a Cleopatra inspired dress, but when I seen this, I knew I had to have it. This one comes in several options, but honestly, I couldn't figure half of them out. I couldn't really figure out how you were supposed to wear the others (and the ad image didn't really help), so I only pictured this one. ^^

If you like their products, you should probably consider joining their group. They send out notices when they release, and sometimes - the new releases go on a great price for a few days after they come out. :D

What: The Royal Pearl - $600L, Cleopatra - $600L
Where: The Crystal Queendom, Vigdorova (61, 49, 320)
What Else: Hair by Truth. See the In-World Locations page for SLURLs.

No Comment.

Add Your Comment