I was tagged by Whimsy! I've been secretly stalking the blogs, enjoying reading things about the people behind the avatars. Now... on to the hard part. I always have trouble with these because I can never think of anything interesting to say about myself. But, here I go.

Rules:

  1. You have to post (on your own blog) 8 random facts about yourself.
  2. You have to tag 8 more people to post, so post their names at the end of your blog post.
  3. Be sure to leave a comment in your taggee’s blogs so they know they’re tagged.
  4. Be sure to post these rules in your own post so your victims know what to do.
My Randomness:
  1. I have never seen real snow. Or fake snow, for that matter. I live in a part of California that never gets any snow, and its an all day trip to go up to the mountains.
  2. I was once in a movie. Ok, so its not the type of movie everyone has seen, but instead its a movie where I played an out of control teenager. It is shown by a children's home to parents who want to learn how to better manage their kids. Or, thats at least how I understood it.
  3. I have never broken a bone, but I do get sick often. Seems every virus that goes around, I manage to catch it twice before it dies down. *Sigh*
  4. I dislike the smell of gum, mints, and other candies. I have a sensitive nose, and can smell these things from a distance, which makes it worse. Oddly though, I do have a strange enjoyment for the smell of white out. O_o
  5. Aside from a yearly visit to Reno, I've never been outside of California. I go to Reno once a year for a car show in August, but have never been farther than that.
  6. I am very shy. I am always quiet in a room filled with people, and will never approach someone to talk to them. However - once I get to talking with someone and get to know them, I never shut up. O_o
  7. I am incredibly clumsy. Even in a room with seemingly nothing to bump into, or trip over, I will always find something. Usually, it is my own feet.
  8. I am very determined with some things. If I want to do something or get something, I will not stop until I finish or get it. This usually happens when I see something I want, I will drive all over town going to every store I can think of to find it (this is also true for SL).
So, yeah... now you know more than you probably ever wanted to know about me. I think everyone has already done this... except for one person! He's going to hate me, but I tag my partner, Bats Mertel - now is the time to put something on that blog of yours :P

No Comment.

Add Your Comment