The opening of the new Muse sim was yesterday! I was very excited because I love Muse's things, and I think they definitely deserved their own sim. So, I teleported there right when they opened for group members, and immediately started hunting for the sim-wide treasure hunt they had going. I was extremely lucky, and managed to find one of the tokens containing two of Muse's new releases!

muse-peacock

First, the Margurite Peacock Feather Necklace/Earring set. Every time I see pieces like this, I am in awe of how she makes them. The pieces are so small, my eyes would be falling out of my head if I ever tried to create something with prims this tiny. This is a really pretty set, though I wonder if silver may be coming soon?

muse-pearls

I love pearls. Before I started the hunt, I was thinking about buying it, but didn't know which color I wanted. So, I was totally beaming when I found this one~ These are very stunning, and the detail doesn't show in my picture - but its definitely there. These sets come with one with silver clasps, as well as one with gold clasps. ^_^

Also - Don't forget to visit the sim by Tuesday! Because until then, all her older items (except the new releases and the Chateline collection) are 50% off! O_O

What: Margaux Draped Pearl Necklace - $250L each, Marguerite Peacock Feather Earrings - $275L, Marguerite Peacock Feather Necklace - $350L.
Where: Muse, Muse (147, 147, 24)

No Comment.

Add Your Comment