kats-coat-artilleri

Now is the time to get all those awesome things you've ever wanted from artilleri, because they are having a 50% off sale in celebration of their 2 year anniversary! I picked up tons of stuff, shown in the pictures are my some of my favorites. Above is the Kats Coat - I've been drooling over these for what seems like forever, and now I finally own some. At only $100L each, its easy to pick up quite a few of them!

artilleri-bikinis

I also picked up some bikinis. Yes, I know, its almost December. But, hey, it's always summer in SL! I absolutely love the little ruffles on the middle picture. They look so darn cute and girly. ^_^

The sale ends on Friday, so you must hurry to get what you want before its over! Happy shopping

SLURL: artilleri, artilleri (91, 123, 26)

No Comment.

Add Your Comment