Kitty Hoodie

I love hoodies. It seems every time I see one, I have to buy it. Curious Kitties (one of my favorite shops) recently came out with this adorable Kitty Hoodie, and I scrambled to go buy it. The ears are totally cute, and its come to my attention that Curious Kitties now sells just the ears, if you don't want the hoodie. It comes with prim sleeves, as well as a prim to bunch up around your stomach. Very cute. Also, it has the option to wear the hood down, or up.

If you don't like the kitty ears, they also sell the same hoodie but with bear ears or rabbit ears, both equally cute.

What: Kitty Hoodie, $250L
Where: Curious Kitties, Curious Kitties (200, 213, 21)

1 comment so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    That has to be the cutest thing I've ever seen in SL! Hoodies rock!! Kitty hoodies rock more!!!!!