I'm trying out a new skin, which I am so in love with right now. But, I wanted to show off this super cute top I came across in the Kunglers booth while I browsed the Fashion Expo this year. It screamed to me, and... it has a bow. You can never go wrong with a bow. :D

lotd-06122009

Wearing: Top by Kunglers, jeans by Last Call (no longer available), shoes and prim nails by Pixel Mode, hair by Truth, jewelry by Exodi.

6 comments so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    Omg I want that top!!!
    *runs to get it*

  2. gravatar

    Where's the skin from? It is gorgeous!!

  3. That would be the FNKY! skin - called Angel. :D

  4. gravatar

    Thanks!! I'll check it out :-)

  5. gravatar

    aww, I miss your LOTD's! I just love your style!

  6. gravatar

    She looks teeny and sooo cute here! Just wowwowwwooooooo...........

    Afterparty lingerie