I got a extremely lucky chance to check out the RFL sims today, and I ran around and swiped up everything I could, as fast as I could. I am currently extremely happy, equipped with fantastic limited edition items from a good portion of my favorite designers, and a boatload of freebies. So, I want to spend this week highlighting some of my favorites from this year's Relay For Life Clothing Fair.

Day one - is Analise's Marishka. I secretly love these "harem" type outfits (I think that's the right word?), they are so beautiful, so I bee-lined to Analise to pick this up when I got to the clothing fair.

rfl-analise-day-01

The RFL Clothing Fair event opens its doors tomorrow morning at 10am SLT. So when it opens, remember that Analise is located on the 3rd sim: The Persian Gulf (128, 130, 23). Also remember to take off attachments and scripted items before you go to cut down on some of the lag. ^^

2 comments so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    Oh it's gorgeous, though not sure if I would ever wear it... Then again my inventory is full of outfit I never wear :p

  2. gravatar

    Is this Sara Shamma painting?