I am really loving this awesome group gift from Archange! It's adorable, and I really need to get my butt down and buy it in some more colors. I was actually organizing inventory when I unboxed this, and wore it. I had the hat on as well, and thought: "OMG, that looks pretty cute together!" So - I halted all progress on inventory and put together today's LOTD. :D

lotd-11082008

Wearing: Hat from Hazelnut Leaf (freee!), outfit by Archange (free group gift!), hair by Armidi, boots by ETD (on sale for $30L!), ears by Illusions, necklace by Genesis. See the In-World Locations page for where to buy information.

2 comments so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    That outfit looks SO much better on you than it did on me.

  2. gravatar

    What a gorgeous outfit! I absolutely love it.

    That skirt is particularly gorgeous. I might have to break my no-shopping rule while I'm saving up, and buy that skirt!
    x